HUMMUS MASHED POTATOES
(A MIDDLE EASTERN DISH WITH A TWIST)
Here's an original dish to share around the table!
- 9 medium yukon gold potatoes peeled and halved
- 1¼ cups CORTAS garbanzo boiled chickpeas
- 1 tbsp CORTAS olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or 1 cup regular milk for non-vegans
- 1 tbsp dried garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For garnishing: Chopped fresh chives or parsley
• Use our naturally vegan, creamy and flavor-packed Cortas Garbanzo Boiled Chickpeas and mash it with previously boiled potatoes.
• Mix well with a little drizzle of Cortas olive oil, all the milk and the garlic.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Sprinkle with minced parsley or chives and drizzle with a little extra Cortas olive oil before serving.Sahtein!