(LEBANESE MILK PUDDING)
Mohallabia is a Lebanese milky pudding that has legendary origins dating as far back as the 10th century.
The basic ingredients are corn starch, sugar, and milk.
It is a very popular dessert in Lebanon and is usually served cold and garnished with nuts.
- 1 pack Cortas mohallabia mix
- 4 cups milk
- ¼ cup Cortas orange blossom water
- ½ cup Cortas apricot jam
- Roasted pistachios for decoration
- In a saucepan, dissolve the content of the CORTAS mohallabia pack in the cold milk.
- Put on fire while stirring occasionally, until boiling.
Once the desired consistency is reached (viscous texture), add the CORTAS orange blossom water, mix, and transfer to individual dessert bowls.
- Let it cool, then decorate with CORTAS apricot jam and sprinkle with pistachios.